Enjoy all the benefits of your new 2020 Hyundai without having to worry about basic maintenance for 3 years or 36,000 miles*
With Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance you receive no-cost oil changes and tire rotations (at normal factory scheduled intervals for 3 years or 36,000 miles whichever comes first) performed by Hyundai-trained technicians at normal service intervals (see your vehicle owner’s manual for applicable maintenance intervals) Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance includes:
- • Engine oil and filter changes using Hyundai genuine oil filters and Quaker State oil
- • Tire rotations to ensure even tire wear
- • Multi-point inspection to help catch maintenance and repair items before they become an issue
Keep that new car feeling going with Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance – it’s free, it’s easy, and it’s convenient.
Supplemented or extended Hyundai Protection Plans are also available for more complete maintenance coverage. Contact your Hyundai dealers for more information or to purchase.
For more information about Complimentary Maintenance ask your Hyundai dealership.
Complimentary maintenance includes Hyundai approved oil and oil filter change (except for electric vehicles and fuel cell electric vehicles) plus tire rotation at normal factory scheduled maintenance intervals for 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first. More frequent maintenance due to severe driving or conditions is excluded. Offer valid only for new 2020 - 2021 Hyundai models purchased or leased on or after February 1, 2020. See your Hyundai dealer for further details and limitations.
TERMS OF Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance PROGRAM (HCM)*
- • Complimentary on all new Model Year 2020 - 2021 Hyundai retail vehicles sold on and after February 1, 2020. (Hyundai retail vehicles purchased before February 1, 2020 do not qualify for HCM).
- • More frequent maintenance due to severe driving or conditions is excluded.
- • Covers oil and oil filter changes, and tire rotations, Normal Maintenance Schedule Intervals only. See the Owner’s Manual for each vehicle model for full details.
- • 3 years / 36,000 miles of coverage, whichever comes first.
- • HCM services are only available at authorized Hyundai servicing dealers.
- • Each service must be obtained within 1,000 miles or 1 month of the designated time listed in the Owner’s Manual. A customer’s failure to redeem services prior to the expiration of the applicable mileage/term will not void any unredeemed future services.
- • Commercial, Certified Pre-Owned, used, and fleet vehicles are excluded, but professional use, i.e., realtor or outside sales, is allowed.
- • Complimentary maintenance is not transferable; available to original owner/first retail customers only (except it can be transferred from spouse to spouse).
- • Only covers basic services listed in the Owner’s Manual at the time specified. Normal wear and tear items such as engine and air filters, cabin filter, wiper blades, brake pads, etc. are not covered. Any additional maintenance due to severe driving is the customer’s responsibility.
- • Does not cover services or repairs listed as “inspect” in the Owner’s Manual. Any recommended services and inspections outside of oil and oil filter changes, and tire rotations will be subject to charge.
- • Some terms vary by state. Rates and reimbursements disclosed are subject to change without notice. Hyundai Motor America reserves the right to amend, alter, or cancel this program, including its terms, at any time.