Your Hyundai is loaded with safety features, such as anti-lock brakes and stability control systems, but there are other considerations to keep you and your passengers safe during winter driving season. Plan on keeping these items in your vehicle:
- • First aid kit
- • Medications you or your passengers may need
- • Blankets to stay warm in case of emergency
- • Phone charger
- Hyundai also advises you to perform these checks before getting on the road in the winter:
- • Check your tire pressure and tread and keep a tire mobility kit in your car
- • Keep a spare tire with plenty of air pressure in your trunk
- • Check your windshield for cracks
- • Check windshield wiper blades and washer fluid levels
- • Check engine oil, brake fluid, transmission fluid and coolant
- All of these steps can help prepare for and prevent winter driving issues.
Visit the Vehicle Health page to learn more about your vehicle’s maintenance or to schedule service at a dealership near you.