Choosing a Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle ensures that your vehicle is in great condition, and provides extra benefits including warranty coverage, roadside assistance, and more.
How does a vehicle qualify as Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned?
A vehicle must be newer than 5 model years, have fewer than 60,000 miles and pass our comprehensive quality assurance inspection. These vehicles also must have a clean, non-branded title as verified by a CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™. In addition, maintenance services are performed to make sure all vital fluids, tire tread and brake pad thickness are up-to-date and meets the Hyundai CPO Standards.
Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned benefits
• Complimentary CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™
• 10-year/Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance
• 10-year/100,000 mile Powertrain Limited Warranty from original in-service data and 0 miles
• 1st Day rental car for covered repairs – up to $35 per day for up to ten days.
• Travel Breakdown Protection
To learn more and browse the CPO vehicles, visit Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned Inventory .