Bluetooth allows you to easily and safely stay connected to your contacts, apps and music in your mobile device while on the go. Before you can start using Bluetooth, you’ll need to know how to connect your device to the multimedia system in your Hyundai.
Below is a general, step-by-step guide on how to pair your phone. For instructions specific to your vehicle and device, please visit Hyundai Bluetooth pairing instructions
General Bluetooth pairing instructions
1. Press the Setup button located near the LCD display controls.
2. In the Settings Menu, select the Bluetooth icon.
3. In the Bluetooth Menu, select Bluetooth Connection.
4. Select Add New.
5. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on in your device.
6. Access the Bluetooth screen on your device, and select the device name that matches what is displayed.
7. Your phone may require a Passkey. If prompted, enter the number into your phone.
8. The vehicle will confirm that your device has been successfully connected.
9. The vehicle will confirm that your contacts have been downloaded.*
10. Select Yes if you would like to set your phone as the priority device for Auto Connection.
For additional Bluetooth help visit Hyundai Bluetooth and Multimedia Support.
*Some phones may require additional confirmation on their device to allow contacts to sync.